Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Best Sports Movies of All Time

Today I want to do something a little bit different. I am going to rank my top 10 favorite sports movies of all time so tell me what you think and tell me what I'm missing. 
            
                      10. Field of Dreams
                        9. Water Boy 
                        8. Happy Gilmore
                        7. Friday Night Lights
                        6. Varsity Blues
                        5. Jerry Maguire
                        4. Raging Bull 
                        3. Major League
                        2. Remember The Titans
                        1. The Sandlot

 Yes I know there are a lot I am missing but these are some of my favorites. Feel free to comment and name some more movies!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot "The Mighty Ducks" That should have been in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete